Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Speed of Time

Has it been that long since I posted? Well, I will say a lot has happened and there is much to report. I have my website up. www.joannarnold.com, where I have all my paintings and books there to view and review. Hope you get a chance to check it out.

I have a new book, "Prince Etcheon and the Secret of the Ancient" that will be out any day, now. I have my copies and I have to say that I'm impressed with the cover.

Another thing I have learned this month is that not all things go the way we hope they will. The world is continually changing and I'm not sure I like what's happening. But one thing I am sure of and it is this: I'm proud to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

My one wish is that those who don't understand us would take the time to find out the truth before they spread the lies.

No comments:

Blog Archive