Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Cottage Park Puzzle - Written by Richard Siddoway



I opened this book and was immediately drawn into the story. Two teenage boys are found behind a shed, beaten unconscious with a baseball bat. The teenager holding the bat, Corky Rogers is Autistic . . . unable to give any clues as to what happened. 

Corky is, of course, considered to be the one who commited this crime and every conversation between officers, school officials and parents of the two boys now hospitilized, leaves no room for doubt, from that point on. 

I had to find out the truth before I could put the book down which meant that I had to read it in one sitting.

I hope I have stirred your curiosity so you'll read this well written book by Richard Siddoway.

Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

Blog Archive