Monday, September 17, 2012

The Reckoning by Tanya Parker Mills


When I sat down to read "The Reckoning" I wasn't prepared for what was in store for me. I was immediately drawn in to an emotional, intense story that I had difficulty putting down. Tanya Mills has taken her characters, as well as her readers, on an exotic, dangerous, intriguing journey.
The Reckoning
Teresa Fuller, her cameraman, Peter Cranston, had planned to slip across the Boarder of Iraq long enough to get the details of a story she had been following. As soon as she had what she needed, they would quietly slip out of Iraq without being seen. That didn't happen and what they encountered was , , , well, I'll not go into anymore detail because You have to read the book to get the rest of the story. I promise you that you won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Tanya Parker Mills said...

Thanks so much, Joann. I'm glad the story hooked you.

Blog Archive